Monday, December 24, 2007

You Better Watch Out

Yup. Santa Claus. or at least his nominated substitute, is indeed visiting North London shortly.

I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas,and a wonderful healthy and trouble-free 2008.

Thanks to all of who supported me through my long, and relatively ineffectual sojourn in hospital, and to all who've visited this occasional blog, and in particular the regular commentators.

And the contents of the envelope in my handbag that I won't let Katy see is...

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Happy Christmas!

Looks like we'll be having the turkey tomorrow as both Husband and elder daughter (and son in law too) have upset tummies and been up practically all night...

So think it will be a quiet day in front of the fire with some nibbles for those who are up to eating.

Hope your day turns out better!

Christmas hugs from Liverpool

Bobby D. said...

Hope you had a lot of fun driving about here and there --and may 2008 be a great year for you!

Rosie said...

Have a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year, chairwoman. I am eagerly awaiting a post about your new car...